terça-feira, 26 de junho de 2012

GOLDENEYE ( TINA TURNER)

(BONO/THE EDGE) See reflections on the water more than darkness in the depths see him surface in every shadow on the wind I feel his breath Goldeneye I found his weakness Goldeneye he'll do what I please Goldeneye no time for sweetness but a bitter kiss will bring him to his knees You'll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child you'll never know how it feels to be the one who's left behind You'll never know the days, the nights, the tears, the tears I've cried but now my time has come and time, time is not on your side See him move through smoke and mirrors feel his presence in the crowd other girls they gather around him if I had him I wouldn't let him out Goldeneye not lace or leather Golden chains take him to the spot goldeneye I'll show him forever it'll take forever to see what I've got You'll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child you'll never know how it feels to be so close and be denied It's a gold and honey trap I've got for you tonight Revenge it's a kiss, this time I won't miss now I've got you in my sight With a Goldeneye, golden, goldeneye with a goldeneye, goldeneye.

Nenhum comentário: