quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2011

TROCOU O MARIDO POR UM MAIS NÔVO., O EX-MARIDO GANHOU NA LOTERIA INGLESA



Exclusive

I dumped Mr Boring... now he’s won £17m




THE girl who dumped trucker Matthew Breach for being dull, only to see him
scoop a £17.8million Lotto fortune, was branded the unluckiest woman in
Britain last night.

Kerry Graves, 31, has known self-confessed Mr Boring Matthew, 37, since
schooldays.

They were a couple for 14 years but brunette Kerry then walked out, telling
pals she wanted "lots of sex".



Cheque it out ... Lottery-winning trucker Matthew Breach
Cheque it out ... Lottery-winning trucker Matthew Breach - O SORTUDO -

She is now in a dingy bedsit with failed web cafe owner Travis Mains-Marten,
28, and their baby Blake.

Meanwhile Matthew, who admits his hobby is sleeping, is working out how to
spend his jackpot millions.


The Sun revealed yesterday that he had joined a dating agency in the hope of
replacing Kerry - and is now likely to be inundated with offers from girls.


New love ... Kerry Graves and Travis Mains-Marten
New love ... Kerry Graves and Travis Mains-Marten - O NÕVO MARIDO, FALIDO -

A pal said: "Kerry's got to be the unluckiest woman in the country. She was
with Matthew through all the hard times and that inevitably caused strains -
but after she walked out on him he struck it rich."

His mum Sandra, 67, added: "It's a shame because she was a lovely girl and we
really liked her."

Kerry texted Matthew to congratulate him after his win but said last night:
"I don't want to talk about it."

He said: "We still get on. We still talk. We just grew apart. She's possibly
kicking herself but I don't know."

Matthew will help others with his winnings. He said: "I will obviously help my
family and friends."


Sun-ny boy ... Matthew

Sun-ny boy ... Matthew

But asked if his generosity will extend to Kerry, he replied: "We'll see, it's
early days."

Matthew only bought his ticket for last Wednesday's game on a whim after
stopping to buy a pint of milk.

He will now swap his £60,000 one-bedroom council flat in Battle, East Sussex,
for a home befitting a wealthy bachelor.


And he quit his £20,000-a-year job driving for a builders' merchant.

But he celebrated landing the UK's 20th highest ever UK lottery win with a SNOOZE
then went to help a friend dig a garden pond.

He said: "I told my mum the news but then I had a short nap to clear my head.

"My first treat was a lie-in after six years of 5am starts.





"There is definitely no more getting up at silly o'clock for me.

"But I hope it doesn't change me too much. I'll be the same old Matt. I don't
want too big a house because it's just me, I don't want to rattle around in
it."

He is no longer in a rush to find love. Matthew said: "If it happens, it
happens. I'm quite happy as I am."

Nenhum comentário: